21 Day Purusha Sookta Chanting Challenge
Starting in November 2017, I am offering 3 week Purusha Sookta chanting challenge.
Here is how it works:
- Every weekend (Sat, Sun), for three consecutive weekends, you join me live, online via, Zoom video conference.
- Learn & practice chanting the famous Purusha Sookta
- During the weekdays, you will commit to practicing by yourself.
- Your time commitment is 20 min a day
- Through email and/or Whatsapp, I will support your practice by answering any questions related to chanting, intonation & also go over the wonderful meaning behind the eternal song.
- Weekend Group Practice Time: 715 -745AM PST
What you will Learn:
- Chanting meditation technique, activating the third eye
- High level meaning of the Sookta, that originated from the Rig Veda time and is still used today in Indian temples.
- There is no religious connotation to this chant. The chant basically explains how the universe evolved (including us) from the consciousness principle.